[ 4 ]
    40% [40%] 
    [ 6 ]
    60% [60%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Rudra

A Different Application

Post  Rudra on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 am

As one who as played metin a good deal of time, my experiance delving back as far as 3 years ago, ever since the european open beta of metin 2 UK had its doors open. Over the years people grew tierd of the game. Why? The game was excellent, people loved it. The real reason for the explicit hatred for the game, is the management. The management consists of the 'staff', some of which are labelled 'GMs'. It is very important to pick the right person for the job, and someone who understands the mechanics and requirements nessicary for it, which is stated here.

I have studied under a variety of languages, Polish (Polak), German (Deutsch), French (Francais) and Romanian. Now consider for a moment, that that makes up 80-95% of the community, thats a huge coverage, meaning I can assist a huge host of people from different nationalities and areas.

As a vivid player of Metin 2, and continuing to do so, and not just a character named 'staff' with little or no experiance about the game. I know what you love about metin and what you hate, so this is what I will propose if you think this application is worthy.

I will:
    -make events:
    Why not play the game with a little excitement? I'll host events which you have complete freedom to do, whether it be summoning the grand red dragon for you to slay, or places that become a nesting ground for special types of monsters (I.E Spiders invading Map2) for you to slay. All kingdoms will recieve an event so there will be no arguements and less lag.

And whats more to get you into the mood, I'll be offering prizes for certain events too. Like who can catch the running pirate tanaka?
    Prizes will include Polymorph marbles, Cake, Fireworks, +9 equipment, +5 soul stones and much much more.

If you have any pointers for me to add to improve gameplay, please post them here. I would like to prove to you that as a player, I will benefit the player. I am a highly active english player, originating in England, with the GMT +0 timezone. I am also one of the few female players around as well.

Communication is the keyword. Communication, Listening and response. Thats how management succeeds.
    Jinrei

Re: A Different Application

Post  Jinrei on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:28 am

There are any GMs looking on this forum so anybody can't be a GM....
    Rudra

Post  Rudra on Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 am

Jinrei wrote:There are any GMs looking on this forum so anybody can't be a GM....

I'm not just anybody, Wink

Anyway, take a peek a few threads down and compare this application to them.

(May make new thread since people like to abuse vote system)
    Maxxima

Post  Maxxima on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Yes! Finally someone that can speak many "popular language" -_-

Most of people apply can't speak english or french (my natives language) very well which suck.

you get my vote bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:31 am